Bah! You're a superwoman and you know it. I'd be impressed only if she ran the marathon while giving birth to sextuplets! Yeah, her heart almost failed, and there are six kids, but she didn't actually give birth to any. Isn't that a marathon in and of itself?
You've run, two, my dear. Both without training, and one without meds.
2 comments:
Bah! You're a superwoman and you know it. I'd be impressed only if she ran the marathon while giving birth to sextuplets! Yeah, her heart almost failed, and there are six kids, but she didn't actually give birth to any. Isn't that a marathon in and of itself?
You've run, two, my dear. Both without training, and one without meds.
BTW, no offense to anyone who's had a C-Section... sometimes I use the hyperbole a teeny bit too much.
My point is that giving birth is just like a marathon, and sometimes lasts more than 5.5 hours.
Post a Comment