Thursday, July 31, 2008
Bragging Rights
I can take no credit for this, other than I finally got a video of it. Teaching him this was all Bryan. And, yes, it is the old school set, but the roster has changed a lot in recent years, so maybe that last one will count again someday.
We think it is pretty darn cool that he knows these.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Me: Peter, what does an astronomer do?
Peter: Looks at the planets.
Me: What are the planets' names?
Peter: NO!
Repeat 14,000 times. He finally got it.
LOL. That was too cute. I had to watch it twice once I figured out what he was saying. Isn't it fun to see what kids will learn?
Peter is such a smart kid! I'm a proud uncle. I think you should shoot for the periodic table next.
Go ahead and link 'em.
Another idea: help Peter learn "The hierarchy of biological classification" - as Wikipedia puts it.
He's just so cute! Way to set the bar waaay too high, you guys! :p Ian wants to know when he will be reciting "The Road Not Taken."
I love Peter’s accent. He is so smart!
Okay, I just found your blog Margot! Your little boy is SO cute! It's been way too long!
Post a Comment