Monday, August 18, 2008
Pearly White
Cooper has a tooth! He was chewing on my finger last night (some kids use pacifiers, some chew on their parent's fingers) when I felt something decidedly ungumlike. I checked and sure enough, there was a tooth! He was five months old last Tuesday, which makes him the same age that Peter was when he cut his first tooth. I'm trying really hard not to compare the boys in an unhealthy, competitive kind of way, but I do think it's interesting that they hit this particular milestone at the same time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
you know, all three of my kids were early teethers. I asked the Dr. about that and she said that seems to be pretty typical in families(bro's and sis's tend to teeth around the same time in life...genetics or something).
I think you should compare the boys in an unhealthy way. Like, what age they were when they first had an illnesses and wot not. It would be perfectly reasonable (and scarring).
I find it pretty much impossible to keep from comparing my kids -- I think that it's helpful in some ways. I try not to do it in front of them, but I make all kinds of mental notes. ;-)
Also, my boys are so different it's hard NOT to compare them. Even with the teeth ... Logan was late (late-r, anyway; like, 8 months) and Josh was quite early (barely 4 months).
Post a Comment