What are some products I can't live without?
I'm including food and mom-stuff in this list, because those are the things that I use on a regular basis. This should be an interesting look into my soul.
- Dove soap - I live in Utah, aka, the place that sucks moisture and life out of your skin, hair, and nails. Regular soap does not cut it. I need the fancy magic that Dove works to feel like I'm not shriveling.

- Chapstick - I have to echo one of Kayla's picks. This goes back to the whole living-in-a-desert thing. My lips cry for moisture, and so I always have Chapstick in my pocket, the one with the blue wrapper and SPF 15.

- Sunscreen - I'm pale. I burn. And yes, I do use baby sunscreen.

- Fig Bars - I always keep a sleeve of the Wal-Mart brand Fig Bars in the car. They taste almost as good as Fig Newtons and they don't make a huge mess. Peter is almost always hungry while we're out running errands and I strongly dislike getting fast food, so I often hand him a few Fig Bars when he starts telling me he needs food. Also, I can't find a picture of them on Google Image and am too lazy to go take a picture myself, so you'll just have to trust me that they're real.
- Baby Orajel - Cooper is cutting his twelfth tooth and his fourth molar. Orajel keeps the screaming and thrashing to a minimum. Seriously, as soon as I put the Orajel on him he calms down. I know it's because his mouth has just gone numb and it feels weird, but it still helps.

2 comments:
Fig bars?? I don't think I've even heard of them in bar form. I should pick some up..Wes has made snacking while out an art form. Without fail, he is hungry the second we step out the door. Thanks for the recommendations!
I also always have Chapstick brand lip balm in my pocket. Same variety too.
Post a Comment