When Peter started first grade I took inventory of his clothing and shoes. They seemed like they were in good shape, but I remembered that he'd had his shoes for about six months, so I figured Peter would probably outgrow them soon. I put them on my mental list of "things that might need to be replaced." Turns out we bought a size that, at the time, was too big. Which means he didn't outgrow them.
Last week as we were picking him up from school, Peter showed me the cool thing that had happened to his shoe as he was coming out to meet us.
So off to Payless we went. He found something we were both happy with.
He was so excited about his Perry the Platypus footwear that he wore his Phineas shirt to school the day that he debuted his new shoes.


1 comment:
Fun shoes...cute boy...great smile!
Post a Comment