I loved seeing the final products. These kids are creative, no matter the medium.
The Setup
"CANDY!"
The Process
Some of this.
And some of this.
The Results
Nathan and Uncle Jake's
Sophie's
A lot more candy went into this one, but since the only evidence can be found at the corners of her mouth, you'll just have to trust me.
Sam and Aunt Melinda's
Peter's
Can you find Mary, Joseph, Baby Jesus, the Angel, and the Wise Men?
Cooper's, from the back
Cooper's, from the front
His Nativity also has Mary, Joseph, and Baby Jesus, can you spot them?
Phoebe's
She had the same cast of characters as Peter, minus the Angel, though her delivery was different.
Thanks for such a fun activity Aunt Melody!




1 comment:
That was such a fun activity! I think the kiddos really enjoyed it. If you look carefully you can see some of the Happy Birthday signs the kids made for Sophie's birthday as we had not yet taken them down. By the way, the snowman on the refrigerator...melted! Great pictures to record a happy memory of mine. I loved trying to identify all the candy figures. Most of all I love all those smiling faces.
Post a Comment