I was exhausted when I posted yesterday. It had been a long day and my eyes were heavy as I typed. They were so heavy, in fact, that they kept closing on their own. I had to backtrack several times to fix sentences that didn't make sense. I finally finished and handed the computer to Bryan for proofing. While he read, I woke up a bit.
He had to do some additional fixing, then he gave the computer back. I glanced at the post title.
"Oh hey," I said, "you gave the post a title."
"No I didn't."
"But you must have, I was trying to think of one but I was too sleepy."
"Nope, wasn't me."
You guys, I name blog posts in my sleep!
I wonder if my unconscious mind can do other things, like fold laundry...
Friday, July 22, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment