Bryan, knowing that I love to collect nativities, and understanding that my preferences lean toward the uncommon, found me a new set this year. He told me that it was very unusual and that the kids would love it. He was right. It even surpasses my quirky expectations.
Today, Sophie and I were playing with both our finger puppet and new rubber duck nativities. After I had everyone setup, Sophie added another character to the scene.
Can you tell you doesn't belong?

2 comments:
Oh, how I love nativities as well! I currently have 3 nativity sets that I have my eyes on. I keep going back and forth on if I should get one and which one I adore the most.
Is that a soldier? Should we call him Captain Quack? Or perhaps Major Mallard? Private Plumage? Whoever he is, he can be in charge of the Christ child's security detail. I think he fits perfectly.
Post a Comment