Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Happy Halloween from Hogwarts

I finally got a few pictures of the kids in costume. We embraced our love of Harry Potter and each chose a character.



I really love Cooper's Hagrid costume, mostly because it's the only one I made. His wig lasted just long enough to finish trick or treating.


And we got one of all of us, but you can't see Bryan's awesome Deathly Hallows shirt, so you'll just have to trust me that he's wearing it. You also can't see most of my costume because I've got my winter coat on under my cloak. It was a cold Halloween. Just know that Professor McGonagall rocked some fantastic sparkly black clothes tonight. I did decide to ditch my glasses though. I would have been fine indoors, but since they're for reading, I opted not to sacrifice my distance vision and ability to properly see my children in the dark.



I did get one of Bryan at his work party in his department-picked Waldo costume, which has to count for something.


After the candy gathering, we let the kids eat as much sweet stuff as they could while we watched It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown, as is our family tradition. Then we brushed their teeth thoroughly and sent their sugar-filled selves to bed.


Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

What a fun Halloween! I love the family theme.
=0)