Wednesday, September 5, 2018

It's a Celebration

I knew the first week of school would be tough, but by Wednesday of last week I was really crashing. Then on Saturday morning I woke up feeling rotten. The awful continued through the weekend and I stayed home from church on Sunday. On Monday morning I dragged myself to the local urgent care.

It turns out I celebrated the first week of school by getting strep throat. Woohoo.

I've been on antibiotics since Monday afternoon and I feel much more human now. I was scheduled to teach the first week of our preschool co-op starting yesterday, but the other moms graciously agreed to delay the beginning for a few days. Also, no one wanted to catch what I had. I seem to be the only one to come down with it so far at our house, fingers crossed that continues to be true.

This means I've met my illness quota for the school year, right?

No comments: