Cooper could not decide on a Halloween costume this year. When I asked what he wanted to be he said things like, "A blade of grass" and just two days before he needed a costume, "A fidget spinner!" He also wanted to be an inflatable car. I couldn't make any of those happen. I knew time was counting down to when he would need a costume, so on Monday Sophie, Topher, and I hit the picked over shelves of Walmart. After much searching, we came home with three possible costumes: the Flash, a vampire, and a ninja. I told him to pick one and I would take the others back.
He picked the ninja.
We went to Cooper's costume parade yesterday at his school. After waiting in the cold wind for twenty minutes, Cooper's class walked by our spot. I called out to him to come closer so I could take his picture, but apparently he took his role as a ninja very seriously. Can you find him in these?
He's a black and blue ninja. And part of him is visible in every picture. The last two are the best I was able to get.
He's a sneaky ninja.
No comments:
Post a Comment