Sophie swiped my camera on Friday and announced she was giving a tour of our house. I stayed in the kitchen with Topher and so didn't follow her progress. She asked me to post her work. Post it for who? "For the whole world," was her answer. I looked at the pictures yesterday. Some of these are blurry, some show the mess or chaos that sometimes live at our house. This is a small percentage of what she took.
And now I present the photography exhibit House by Sophie.
The basement ceiling. Also, selfie.
The basement pantry after a shopping trip.
Hymns. Nice choice.
Library. That's my girl.
Empty toilet paper roll. Questionable toothbrush location. Real life.
Sophie's side of her room. She cleaned it the next day.
View from the top.
Interior of fridge.
Interior of freezer.
And finally, the most valued of all her subjects.
1 comment:
Nice job Sophie!
She has gotten some good shots of Topher before, and she did again. He seems to appreciate her skills.
=0)
Post a Comment