Friday, July 5, 2019

Mini Us

I got a call from my brother Jordan this morning, telling me he was on his way to the Temple and, though it was very last minute, did we want to meet him afterward for a visit? We got ourselves sorted and hopped in the van after lunch. A little over an hour later, we met up with him at one of the largest malls in the United States.

We followed the example of the pioneers and walked and walked and walked. We also, chatted, played, and ate. A highlight of the visit was a stop in the LEGO store. We just popped in to look around, but then I saw a station where we could design our own minifigs. I asked the kids if they wanted to make one of each member of our family and of Uncle Jordan and Aunt Leah. They loved the idea.

Here's Uncle Jordan and Aunt Leah:

Photo credit: Jordan

And here's our little family in LEGO form:


It was a fun adventure, thanks Jordan!

5 comments:

Jordan said...

It was a lot of fun, despite a few meltdowns. And the meetup was only possible because Leah suggested that I call and try to set something up and I'm glad she did

Crystal said...

Love the Lego people!
=0)

Margot said...

Yes, I'm so glad Leah suggested it!

Brett M said...

Cooper...? I don't understand.

Margot said...

Yeah, neither do I.