Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Rapunzel, Almost

It had been months since either of the big boys had let me cut their hair. Bryan wasn't cutting his hair, so they decided they didn't need to either. The major difference of course was that Bryan took excellent care of his hair, Peter and Cooper did not follow his example. We warned them we would need to cut it soon. There was weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth, but the day finally arrived.

I started with Cooper. This was the before shot. Cooper has lots of thick hair, just like Bryan.


I asked him to smile.


This was after the first major cut.


This was when I thought I was done, but he came back after I trimmed Topher's hair and asked me to take two more inches off the top.


The actual final product.



Then I moved on to Peter's hair. Peter's hair is much finer than Cooper's, but there's a lot of it.


And it was even longer than I had realized.


We were both happy with the end result.

No comments: