Friday, July 8, 2022

Park Hopping

We've been spending hours outside this summer. I figured that once we had our own backyard we wouldn't go to parks as often. I was wrong. We still go to parks (only empty parks for now, which are a little tricky to find), but we also play in the backyard. We're going through more sunscreen than ever before, and even then we've got tan lines and new freckles.

We had one day this week where we park hopped. After the fourth park in one day we were all sticky and dirty from so much outdoor fun.

Last night when Topher said his prayers he included these words, "And please help us to wake up in the morning and go to five parks."

Park 1:




Park 2:






Park 3:


This slide is enormous. I'm standing and reaching up as high as I can to point to where Topher climbed (very quickly) on the outside of this slide. He only stopped when I used my danger voice. Peter had to retrieve him because I couldn't properly reach him.



Park 4:






Still park 4, but the next day:


1 comment:

Grandma Bonnie said...

A play set in the back yard would be a waste.