I loved the talks from General Conference last weekend. My favorites were:
Sir, We Would Like to See Jesus by Elder Robert M. Daines
God Knows and Loves You by Elder Alan T. Phillips
Seeing God’s Family through the Overview Lens by Sister Tamara W. Runia
Brothers and Sisters in Christ by Elder Ulisses Soares
Love Is Spoken Here by Elder Gerrit W. Gong
We Are His Children by Elder Christophe G. Giraud-Carrier
Think Celestial! by President Russell M. Nelson
I had originally thought the overall theme of the conference was Christ and covenants, and I still think that's true. But looking at these talks that I took so many notes on and had so many insights during, I see an important pattern. These are about love, choosing love and kindness over judgement. I'm going to find ways to better feel God's love, and then do my best to share that love with others.
If you participated in General Conference, what messages did you hear?
1 comment:
I enjoyed Elder Bednar's talk about serving and growing, faithfully and quietly.
Post a Comment