Monday, April 8, 2024

The Littles

I took a last-minute trip down to my brother's house on Friday to lend a hand while my sister-in-law recovers from surgery. I played with my niece and nephew, read books with them, made dinner, chatted with my sister-in-law, visited an awesome library to the two littles, hung out a little with my older nephew when he got home from school, got kids into pajamas, tucked my niece and older nephew into bed, then rocked the youngest to sleep. It was a full day.

I totally failed to take pictures with my older nephew, but I did take some of the younger two while we were at the library, and then one during the rock-to-sleep.



I wish I could have been there longer, but I'm glad for the time I could give.

1 comment:

Grandma Bonnie said...

I want to Commission Phoebe to paint a picture like the one with you holding Maverick. consider this her first commission and she may send me a bill. This is not a joke. I wish I could paint this picture. It really speaks to me.