Wednesday, December 17, 2025

Jingle Bell Rock

Saturday was one of those totally crazy days that has too much packed into it. All three of our cars had to go in different directions. Peter went to do service, Bryan drove with Cooper to his first winter track (did you know that's a thing?) meet of the season, and I kept the younger three with me for a lot of practicing and performing and service.

After our final kid choir practice of the year, Sophie and I had another ukulele performance. This time we played and sang for a whole hour as part of a town-wide Christmas celebration. I love that we get to be musical ambassadors for the library. And I love that we performed inside the library because it was ridiculously cold outside.


Some friends surprised us by coming to watch us play and sing. I didn't realize they'd taken this picture until my friend texted it to me a few days later.


Phoebe was a big help by watching Topher and doing crafts with him while we performed. I was worried he would go running through the library, but he was content listening and making Christmas scenes with paper.

No comments: