I spent a major chunk of my day mowing the lawn. It's the first cut of the year and it's overdue, so it was a slow process. I thought ahead and made sure I put sunscreen on my arms, neck, and face. I ran out of time before I could finish and had to hurry inside and shower so I could pick up Topher from the bus on time.
I knew I was tired from all that manual labor. But I felt extra tired. It wasn't until Sophie pointed something out that I realized why. I had put sunscreen on my arms and neck and face, but not on my legs. It was nearly 90 degrees today and I wore shorts. Sophie asked if the back of my legs hurt. I looked behind me and saw that the backs of my knees are very sunburnt.
'Tis the season.
1 comment:
So sorry. Spring sneaks up you!
Post a Comment