Wednesday, June 10, 2026

Pomp and Circumstance

Cooper graduated from high school a week ago. It was a sunny, sweltering evening until the sun went down. But I think that was preferrable to the rain and cold that our friends experienced at their son's graduation a few days before.

All the seniors from concert choir were invited to sing the national anthem at graduation. That included Cooper, which I think is very cool.

Cooper wore pink cords because he was in chorus.

He also wore a cash lei and a candy lei. I offered to make a flower lei as well, but he felt like that would be too much.




It was a great graduation! I'm so thankful we could all be there to celebrate Cooper.



Phoebe snapped this great picture of Cooper.


Peter got artistic with this picture.

Here's the stadium, post graduation.

We got home very late, but that didn't stop Topher from trying on all of Cooper's commencement paraphernalia.





 I think he's looking forward to following in Cooper's footsteps someday.

Congratulations on your high school graduation, Cooper!

No comments: