Peter is allergic to eggs and peanuts, which makes eating out kind of scary. But, since we couldn't be home yesterday, we took a chance and went to a restaurant that Bryan and I used to really enjoy, hoping that they would be able to accommodate Peter's needs. When I asked if they had any allergy information the manager actually went to the back and printed out a detailed list of everything they serve and what allergens each thing contains. We were so impressed! To quote Bryan, "Wow, 10 points for Mimi's."
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Fabulous!
Peter is allergic to eggs and peanuts, which makes eating out kind of scary. But, since we couldn't be home yesterday, we took a chance and went to a restaurant that Bryan and I used to really enjoy, hoping that they would be able to accommodate Peter's needs. When I asked if they had any allergy information the manager actually went to the back and printed out a detailed list of everything they serve and what allergens each thing contains. We were so impressed! To quote Bryan, "Wow, 10 points for Mimi's."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment