Monday, May 19, 2008

I Love Technology

Bryan loves computers, and has a lot of them. This picture should give you an idea. And it doesn't even include the laptop that I'm using right now. He's good at fixing things that other people are getting rid of and good at getting extended warranties to pay off.



So I was really proud of Bryan when he went through his large stash of electronics and pulled out those items that he could live without. This is what we took to DI yesterday.



Well done Bryan!

3 comments:

Bryan said...

For the record, the big 'ole box of books are Margot's, though the box on top contained a 802.11g router, 5 computer speakers, half a dozen cables, a CD holder, CD protectors, and some other stuff I can't remember.

Bryan said...

Oh, and the most computers I've ever used simultaneously was 5. I regularly use 4 - the desktop, two laptops, and my work computer remotely.

Margot said...

Thanks for the clarification. :)