Facebook has a bunch of quizzes going around right now. What kind of 80's toy are you? What Beatles song are you? What's your patronus? What else should you be doing instead of taking this insipid quiz?I've taken a handful of them. The latest was How girly are you? You want to see my results?
Hey, are you even a GIRL? You are 0% girly! You tend to resist against girly style, likes to stay cool and hang out with boys. But be careful, being girly and sweet is what boys like, and what makes you a girl!It's sad but true. Maybe it stems from having two younger brothers so close to me in age, but I have always hung out with the boys. And I really don't like the color pink. I've taken some moments of introspection to try to figure out why. I think it's because pink seems weak to me. Isn't that terribly prideful?
In my defense I do own three or four pairs of high-heeled shoes and a fully stocked make-up box. And I know how to use everything in there. I just don't.
I guess it's a good thing I have little boys. Otherwise Bryan might have to learn how to paint toenails and french braid hair.
No comments:
Post a Comment