My brother Ian, his wife Amanda, and their sweet daughter Clara were sealed for time and all eternity at the Salt Lake Temple. We've been looking forward to this since Ian and Amanda were married in 2007. I'm so thankful that they chose to become an eternal family.
I have a strong testimony of the importance of eternal families. I'm sealed to Bryan, Peter, and Cooper. I'm sealed to my parents. Having this eternal perspective reminds me of the necessity of building and maintaining relationships with my family. It helps me to stay calm on those days when my patience is running thin by reminding me of the big picture instead of the small moment I'm experiencing. It connects me to those members of my family that have come before me, and brings to mind those that will come after.
Congratulations Ian, Amanda, and Clara! We love you!
2 comments:
Thank you for your congratulatory words.
Hey! I remember you telling me about them getting married! That's so great that they got sealed. What a blessing.
Post a Comment