And now a close-up.
I'm pleased with how it turned out.
And in case anyone is curious, yesterday was a good day, a much better day than we've had in a while. I think my attitude change had more to do with it than anything the boys did or did not do. I'm hoping to repeat our success today.
5 comments:
That looks Awesome! Good job! My Aunt described life with kids somewhat like this. They seem to know just how to push your buttons and do it regularly to the point you can't handle any more but also show love and are sweet when you REALLY need it usually so it all balances out. (yes that was a long run on!)
Nice work! VERY even stitches and rows. I must say, I'm impressed!
Wow, so beautiful!! You should be really pleased with it; you did a great job. I'm impressed!
Nice job! Congratulations on a well-done scarf! :) It's always nice to finish a project like that.
Wow. Very inspiring. Maybe I will try that too. GOOD JOB!
Post a Comment