The Red Pyramid
Timeline
and Fablehaven, Book 5: Keys to the Demon Prison
If you'll excuse me, I'm going to get off the computer and go read.What are you reading?
P.S. While looking up pictures for the above books I found this. I know I'm not the only Percy Jackson fan, so I thought I should share.
4 comments:
I read a different Discworld novel every week. I'm currently on Making Money, which is, like book 37 or something. Terry Pratchett cranks out about 2 books a year (which would be amazing even if he didn't have early signs of Alzheimer's), so I'm not sure what I'll do when I finish the latest book (I think he's around 39 or 40). I'm thinking about Gordon R. Dickerson or Isaac Asimov.
I have read the 1st and 3rd book, and liked them a lot. That makes me curious about your 2nd choice.
I need to look into it.
PS: I deleted the comment above because I made a typo. OOPS!
Thank you for the link!
Post a Comment