- I showered
- I fed the boys breakfast
- I got Cooper dressed for the day
- I ate three meals
- I had a nap
- I folded a whole basket of laundry
- I spent at least half of my awake time feeding the never-full and already plumping-up Phoebe (not an exaggeration)
- I loaded the dishwasher
- I finished eating a sugar-free cherry pie
- I started eating a sugar-free apple pie
Thursday, September 16, 2010
All In a Day's Work
Things of note that I accomplished today:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds like a very full day to me!
I love the phrase, “the never-full and already plumping-up Phoebe.” It made me laugh with delight, and it reminded me of my own sweet babies. You were one of those plump babies, and look how great you turned out.
=)
Post a Comment