No baby yet, I should get that out of the way right off the bat. Yesterday at church a handful of people asked why I was there. And why I wasn't holding a baby in my arms. I said it was because she hadn't decided to come yet.
I'm afraid I may have misrepresented myself in my D-Day post. Yes, I am waiting for her to come on her own, but I would like it if she were here already. I'm wildly uncomfortable. Lying down is tricky because getting back up sends pain shooting up my back and down my legs. I might not look that big (I'm not sure why), but at my 40 week appointment I was measuring at 40 weeks exactly. Granted, I know people that measure ahead, so maybe that's why I seem small, I don't know. I can still walk, but not without loud huffing and puffing and some moderate waddling action. I can still follow the boys around, but I certainly can't chase them. I've tried to focus on the positive aspects of pregnancy, but that doesn't mean that it's been without discomfort.
So yes, I am done. But she's not. And I would rather do this on her schedule than on mine.
That said, if she's not here by Wednesday, my Doctor is insisting on inducing me.
And so we're saying lots of prayers that she's here by then.
Monday, September 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I hope she comes today!
I'm sorry. I would hate to be induced. If I were you I'd be doing jumping jacks and walking... lots and lots of walking.
I would say one of the best ways to get baby here on her own is to schedule an induction. Too many people have a date scheduled and the baby comes right before then! Good luck! You don't HAVE to show up to your induction if she doesn't come! Lots of squats, and try some evening primrose oil. (Google how to use it for helping labor to start).
Post a Comment