Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Snug as a Bug in a Rug

How you know you look too pregnant to be running errands:

Sample Server at Costco: When is your baby due?

Me: Well, she was due last Wednesday.

Sample Server at Costco: Oh. That explains why you've grown out of your clothes.

Um, thanks...

5 comments:

Crystal said...

Growing a beautiful baby takes a lot of room.
=)

Jordan said...

Well, at least you were pregnant when you were called fat.

Cristin said...

That's really funny. I spit out my Cheerios when I read that. Why would someone say that to you? Was your naked belly hanging out from under your clothes?

Margot said...

I think the band on my maternity pants must have been showing. But, you know, it shouldn't have mattered because the band had a pattern on it, like it was meant to be seen. Maybe my shirt was too tight?

Ian said...

HA! People just don't know when to stop talking, huh?