The middle act (which, sadly, was passed over) was a lip-sinc to The Girls of Rock and Roll from The Chipmunk Adventure. Does anyone else know the movie? I remember watching that particular scene over and over until I had the song memorized. My classmates and I put it together during our recesses.
That fond memory is why I was so excited to see this on a friend's Facebook wall:
Here's the original in case a) you have no idea what I'm talking about or b) you are familiar with the movie and are suddenly feeling wildly nostalgic.
3 comments:
Hahaha -- that was AWESOME! Yes, I know the Chipmunk Adventure, and yes, I loved that song, too (especially because the Chippettes totally showed up the Chipmunks! Girl power!!) That video was really well done; I loved seeing the costumes and the dance moves translated to real life. I'm going to email it to my brother -- he will get a kick out of this, too.
Love that movie! Had to get it on VHS and then on DVD when it came out. I rocked out to that song as well!
That. Was. Awesome. And I've always been of the opinion that the song "My Mother" from that movie should be added to the LDS Children's hymnbook. ;-) Not that it's doctrinal, but it totally sounded like a Janice Kapp Perry song or something.
Post a Comment