That said, here are a few of the things that I'm going to focus on in the coming year:
- Improving my scripture reading, both the quality and the length of time spent
- Adopting a more active lifestyle, for myself and my family
- Reading books more and the internet less
- Attending the Temple at least once a month
- Smiling at my children more than I scowl at them
There are a few more, but I think I'll stop the list for now. I have a tentative plan for the first, but I'm working on methods of implementation for the rest. Oh there is one more that I'm going to carry on from the last two years. In spite of the fact that many of my posts as of late have been cop-out posts, I am going to continue posting every weekday. I know that if I hadn't committed myself to doing this, many stories about the boys and important insights I've had would have been lost in the cobweb strewn recesses of my exhaustion-addled mind.
2011, prepare to be as well documented as 2010 and 2009 were.
1 comment:
I think those all sound like great goals; I have some similar ones.
And I love that you're continuing your blogging goal -- I love reading! :-)
Post a Comment