Have you ever opened your deep freeze, pulled out your sugar-free vanilla ice cream to enjoy as a late night treat, and discovered that the previously mentioned ice cream is liquid? And then, after some investigating, you discover that the cause for the slushiness of the sweet is that the outlet its frigid home is plugged into has freaked out and turned off?
No?
Must just be me.
On a positive note, I didn't lose anything, so even though it wasn't receiving any power, the freezer was still keeping our food pretty cold. Just not cold enough to keep ice cream frozen.
And the outlet is working again.
This house has electricity issues...
Wednesday, May 2, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yes, I do remember one terrible day when I found all of our frozen pumped milk starting to defrost...but that was because our freezer stopped working. I think we must have the same people managing our apartments. Smoking outlets/appliances, freezer problems, pest problems. I think I see some similarities.
Post a Comment