Her birthday was all about her.
And it was all pink.
Yes, Phoebe loves anything and everything pink. And she wanted a pink birthday. Given my tenuous relationship with the color pink, this was not easy. But I did it. And I think that shows that at least I'm trying to be a good mom.
She started the day by eating pink cereal.
She does have a spoon, she's just not using it. And that's surprising because she's usually my neatest eater.
She wore pink.
Those two-year-olds are hard to pin down for a picture.
She used pink dishes at lunch.
Notice the decorative ribbon? Yeah, I got crazy.
Her presents were wrapped in all the pink bags we had in our stash.
Why yes, we are still moving in, why do you ask?
Her gifts were pink.
These were free to us. I got them in April and tucked them away for her birthday.
Cooper picked the color book and the Minnie Mouse book from the cheap bins at Target. The Pride and Prejudice book was my Amazon splurge. It's delightful.
I had to go to a handful of stores to find this. Apparently there's been a run on baby doll strollers in the last month. Who knew?
And so was her cake.
She requested a pink princess cake. This is how I obliged. No, cake decorating is not one of my talents.
She loved her birthday. Let me more accurately represent that. She LOVED her birthday!








2 comments:
Good job, Margot.
I love the pony tails.
=)
Post a Comment