For Family Home Evening on Monday we talked about how important it is to listen at church. Bryan started by having everyone share one thing they learned from their classes the day before.
Phoebe said she learned about snacks, which is probably the highlight of nursery for her. Peter learned about being a missionary. Bryan and I both learned about ordinances. And Cooper said he learned about saving people. When we dug a little deeper we discovered that Cooper learned about saving people from pirates.
We both thought he was telling us a tale. Our children are known for their excellent imaginations, so this was not out of the realm of possibility. We moved on with the lesson.
In preparation to move, I've been sorting through piles and piles of papers. These include papers from school, papers from church, art projects from home. I've photographed and discarded many and saved a few. It was during this project that I came across Cooper's paper from church on Sunday.
Need a closer look at the words?
I guess he wasn't spinning a yarn after all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)
1 comment:
Argh, me matey!
I love it!
=0)
Post a Comment