"I think you're getting old." Said after I told her my elbow felt funny.
"I wish I didn't have a mom and dad." When asked why she replied, "Because then there wouldn't be anybody to tell me what to do." I had just told her she had to stay in the stroller and couldn't play in a parking lot.
"I'm so glad you're my mom." Said while she was getting ready for bed.
"Do you want me to read this book to you?" Said while we were on our way to get the boys.
"I'm so sorry for the naughty things I did." Said after she was given a timeout for standing on the chair arms in the van instead of getting in her car seat. When asked what she did that was naughty, "I don't know."
"You're the prettiest mom in the whole wide world and I love you!" Said several times throughout the day, usually because she wants to be told she's pretty too, but also when she can tell I'm getting stressed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Phoebe does make me laugh!
=0)
I love starting my day with your blog and Phoebe. lol
Post a Comment