We had our first big snow over the weekend. When the kids woke up on Saturday I said that I'd play in the snow with them once all the chores were done and the house was ready for Sunday. I gave them a hard deadline of 4pm. They finished with ten minutes to spare.
The big kids and I bundled up and tromped through the snow for about forty-five minutes.
We attempted a snowman, but the snow was too dry and the kids didn't really care that much. We made a mini-snowman instead.
Bryan and Sophie joined us for the last few minutes, just in time for a father/son snowball fight. Here's Bryan, winding up for the pitch. Peter thought it was great fun.
We finished the day with warm showers, soft pajamas, and homemade hot cocoa. And my house was clean when I went to bed, which was a lovely bonus.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment