The boys had picture day yesterday. It's the only day of the year that I insist on picking out their clothes. And yesterday? I even ironed their shirts and made sure their teeth were brushed. Their hair? Well, at least it was freshly washed.
While we waited for the bus, we practiced smiling for the camera. I know Cooper is blurry, but this is the most natural smile in a picture I've seen from him in some time. I hope he replicated it for the school photographer.
It was a total accident, but I happened to catch this action shot of Peter. This picture, more than any I've taken in a long time, captures who Peter is. You can see how lanky he is and his active, fun-loving personality is shining through.
I love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Such handsome boys! The accidental picture of Peter turned out great!
Post a Comment