Thursday, April 12, 2018

Once There Was a Birthday

With the excitement of Peter receiving the Priesthood on his twelfth birthday this year and posting about that, I never did a proper birthday post. And, pregnancy brain being what it is, I just now discovered it. So, here's his most recent birthday!

The weeks surrounding Peter's birthday were extremely cold outside, so we kept the celebration inside and pretty low-key. The highlight was certainly having Nana Shari and Papa Ron visit us for his big day. They were instrumental in fulfilling Peter's wish to have a video game cake. We brainstormed and pinterested and designed this awesomeness. It was a group effort from all the adults at our house.


HB2U equals Happy Birthday to You.


Peter got some gifts that he's really been wanting.


And the group enjoyed the birthday goodies.


See? Low-key. Not to worry, though I forgot to post this birthday for a while, I did not forget to conduct our traditional birthday interview!

FAVORITE FOOD: Jello
FAVORITE ANIMAL: Elephant
FAVORITE CANDY: Milky Way Midnight Dark
FAVORITE BOOK: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
FAVORITE COLOR: Dark light turquoise (He insisted I write it this way.)
FAVORITE SHOW: Voltron
FAVORITE MOVIE: Star Wars The Last Jedi
FAVORITE SONG: O Holy Night
FAVORITE BOARD GAME: Monopoly Gamer
FAVORITE CARD GAME: Spoons
FAVORITE VIDEO GAMES: Minecraft, Super Mario Odyssey, Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild

FAVORITE THING TO DO: Hanging out with Dad
FAVORITE MEMORY FROM BEING 11: Getting into Pr-Algebra and going to Utah and Christmas
FAVORITE PLACE: Home
FAVORITE SUBJECT IN SCHOOL: Pre-Algebra and Tech
FRIENDS: Dad, Mom, Phoebe, Sophie, Peter, Cooper, Ian, Reed, Reed, Ethan, Micah
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP: Lego master builder, a dad

1 comment:

Shari said...

That was an awesome birthday. I’m so glad we got to spend it with you guys. Hugs to all.