Friday, December 21, 2018

Home Decor

Tonight the kids decorated gingerbread houses. They loved it and they each had their own approach. I told them I would post the pictures here, but let you all vote on who decorated each one. I'll number them, then give the answers on Monday. 

Would you take a minute to vote in the comments? 

The kids are excited to see if anyone can figure out which artist created each masterpiece.

One:


Two:


Three:


Four:


8 comments:

Marc R. said...

Sophie, Phoebe, Cooper, and Peter . Maybe.

Crystal said...

What a fun project!
Here are my guesses:
1. Sophie
2. Cooper
3. Peter
4. Phoebe

Melody said...

Phoebe, Cooper, Peter, Sophie

Grandma Bonnie said...

All look very good. I want a bite. 1. Phoebe 2. Cooper 3. Peter 4. Sophie

Grandma Bonnie said...

1. Phoebe
2. Cooper
3. Peter
4. Sophie

Papa Ron said...

1. Phoebe
2. Peter
3. Cooper
4. Sophie

Papa Ron said...

oops that Shari not Ron who posted. I guess Ron was signed in and not me.

Brett M said...

Phoebe
Cooper
Peter
Sophie