Friday, March 8, 2019

Baller

Peter stayed at school late three afternoons this week to tryout for the volleyball team. Good news: he made it! Of course, only eighteen people tried out and the coach decided not to cut anyone so they all made it, but we're still counting it as a win! I think Peter is happy about it. This week he's been explaining what he's learned about volleyball and talking about various techniques and watching clips of the BYU men's volleyball team and leaping through the house showing us how high he can jump. Yeah, he's looking forward to it.

Peter's schedule is going to be a lot more exciting for the next month, but that's okay, I'm excited for him to try something new.

3 comments:

Melody said...

I'm excited for you Peter!

Crystal said...

Way to go Peter!
=0)

Grandma Bonnie said...

You are the 3rd generation to play volleyball. It makes me happy!