I attended a parent/teacher conference for Phoebe this week. Her teacher had many glowing things to say about Phoebe. The only negative is that Phoebe is a talker (which isn't surprising), but her teacher said she admires Phoebe's wonderful communication skills. That's a good spin to put on it.
Phoebe is a friend to everyone. She helps whenever she gets the chance. This quality sets her apart so much that she received her school's version of the student of the month award in February. Each month is dedicated to a characteristic or two. In February students that were especially kind and caring were honored. Phoebe was also honored the year before in the Being Dedicated and Showing Best Effort in School category.
I also loved seeing an example of her writing on the wall outside her classroom. She listed all the reasons why she's lucky including a wonderful family, awesome parents who love her, and a spectacular teacher.
Phoebe, I'm pretty sure we're the lucky ones to have you in our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Phoebe is a very much like her mother, and we are all lucky to know them.
=0)
Post a Comment