Phoebe has been exploring her newfound love of photo editing. She's turned Topher into a very cute troll.
And today, after she had me track down pictures of everyone in our family (which took some digging for a few of us), she turned us into a family of merpeople.
I have to say, I think as merpeople we must lead a much more active lifestyle than we do as mere humans. I mean, not one of us is playing video games or watching movies here, definitely an improvement.
I love that she's exploring this interest and developing her talents!


2 comments:
Family Christmas Photo?
This is fun. Phoebe is on to something. My primary girls do stuff like this when we have a zoom activity. I'm always asking them how they do it. We’ve had kitties, bats, dogs upside down people and more visit us on zoom. They have fun visiting with each other in their new found forms. I don’t think they are allowed to do it when they are “at school.”
How fun! Great job Phoebe!
Post a Comment