After we picked Cooper and Phoebe up from FSY (more than a week ago), we drove a little further south and spent a few hours visiting the National Zoo. Peter's girlfriend Jackie drove more than two hours to meet us there. It took her a while to find parking so I sent everyone else into the zoo while Peter and I waited at the entrance for her.
This is the only picture I got of the two of them the whole day. She's very sweet and we're glad she could join us.
Actually, I took very few pictures of anything that day. Phoebe took the one of Cooper and let me use it in this post. Here's the summary: it was very hot and very hilly and we saw some really cool birds in the Bird House but missed seeing the Giant Pandas because they haven't arrived at the zoo yet. We were in a huge hurry because Bryan and I had committed to attend something back home that evening so we had to get back on the road by 2:00. I'm glad we went and got to hang out with Jackie, but I think we'll need to go back to see more animals.





No comments:
Post a Comment