Monday, May 19, 2025

All About the Mom

I had a wonderful Mother's Day. 

Bryan made breakfast and dinner. 

I got to shower and get ready for church without anyone yelling for me. 

I sent so many "Happy Mother's Day" texts that Google Voice flagged it as spam and stopped delivering them. I sent Bryan a bunch of test texts to see how different I had to make the message for it to go through.

Topher gave me a coaster he made at school. Then he gathered up several more items (some that belonged to other people) and delivered them to me in a gift bag.

Bryan gave me a mini watermelon, a bag of cherries, and my own container of delicious sugar-free mint chip ice cream.

I even got a short nap before dinner. It ended when Topher woke me up so we could do the "giant Wordle."

It ended with a video call from Peter and a movie with Phoebe and Cooper who both happened to have a virtual day of school on Monday, so they could stay up a little later than usual.

No comments: