Thursday, March 19, 2026

Em Jay

Speaking of Broadway, these two went to New York on Saturday with the high school choirs and saw MJ! They loved it as much as I did when I saw it last summer. Cooper has been listening to the soundtrack and singing Michael Jackson songs all week.



I asked them to take pictures while they were there and these are some that Phoebe sent me.





And here are some that Cooper sent me. He and Phoebe were in two different chaperone groups, so they ate lunch at different places. Phoebe's group went to Los Tacos and Cooper's went to Junior's. I've eaten at both places, they're both delicious, and they have seriously different price points. Cooper told us he had buyers remorse before he'd actually spent any money, just from looking at the prices on the menu.






I love living close enough to New York that my kids can go there on a field trip!

No comments: