So, my friend Crystal had this tag on her blog, and I thought I could use it as a good litmus to see how popular I am. Plus, I get to be all anxious to see if anyone will respond, and who doesn't need a little more anxiety in their life?
1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember(it can involve the family or even my husband too)!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll be sure to write one about you... either on your blog, in my comment box, or I will email you back!
3. If you can't say something nice, don't say nothin' at all ☺
4. Consider this a Tag: if you've read it, you have to do it!
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I haven't much to say about the pic on your T.V., but I thought I'd give ya a nod and a wink! Blogging can be a blast...enjoy.
Peace and joy...The Mad Celt
Dear me, there are far too many to name! Hiding under the kitchen table in the dark from our scary home teacher, walking with you to lock up Heritage Halls buildings late at night, laughing during roommate prayers, being tap-dancing sheep together in the ward talent show, singing together in several ward meetings and activities, taking turns leading each other around BYU campus blindfolded for ASL, being utterly amazed by your talent in The Miracle Worker, finding out about your engagement, attending your wedding, and attending both your babies' blessings!! Those were the favorites that first came to mind. Just tons of happy memories with you, Margot!!
I think I have too many memories to even begin trying to list them all but mostly I'm grateful for your friendship as a RA my freshman year. I think you were one of my saving factors that year since it was a crazy year for me. Although having you be the first person other than myself to wear something I made could come in a close second. That was about the most nervous I've ever been about something or pretty close to it. I have to admit I've learned a lot in the realm of sewing since then and could probably do a much better and faster job now but such is life. I ended up making my sister in laws dress in 3 days while I was 6 months pregnant with Sam. Basically you are wonderful and I don't know how I would have survived that first year of BYU without you! Thanks a ton!
hmmm. the day after you got engaged having Bryan call me to get a ride to take you ring shopping... I think that wins. :o)
Hope the anxiety hasn't been too bad! I think it's fun to think of events that stick out! I remember a lot of things about you. One thing that sticks out is when you mentioned how against "PDA" you were and how sometimes poor Bryan wouldn't even get a goodbye kiss if was in public. Hey, I can understand that, but I just thought it was funny! :)
Fun! This is a bit more difficult for me though, considering the bulk of my "Margot-memories" reside about 18 years in the past! I remember sleep overs at your house and having to get up at 6am to read the scriptures with your family, girlscouts, going to Price Club with both of our families (wow, can you imagine attempting what our mothers did? That many kids walking around a Price Club??), and putting on plays with the homeschool co-op (I seem to remember rehearsing for Alice in Wonderland, but I don't remember actually putting on the play... hmmm). Fun stuff, but now I'm getting homesick for Oceanside again.
Most of my memories are from just hanging out at serials but I can recall with almost perfect clarity a Halloween picture of you and your hubby as mother nature and father time. I have no idea why that, of all things, stuck with me!
Post a Comment