It worked! I'm pleased that the movie showed up on yesterday's post. Forgive me, but I'm going to try another one. This is a movie that Bryan took with his pho
ne way back in July. I had trouble getting this particular clip onto the blog before, so I'm going to try again. And besides, haven't you always wondered how Cooper played golf?
P.S. I have no idea why there's no sound.
Friday, October 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
There was sound with this video. It was the sound of me laughing. I have never much liked watching golf, but I really enjoyed Cooper’s technique. I especially liked the hand action at the end. He had no trouble putting the ball in the hole. LOL
The one and only time we played a nine hole course Cooper's Nana Crystal played a lot like that and I wasn't any better. Way to go Cooper.
That is very cute, and there was sound.
Huh, I wonder where the sound was when I tried to play it on my computer to preview it. Oh well.
Post a Comment