Bryan struggled with feeling lousy for a few days before being steamrolled by bacteria on Sunday night. Neither he nor I slept much that night. I finally convinced him to go to the doctor on Monday afternoon. He texted me with the two possible diagnoses: strep throat or mono.
Bryan has been working extremely hard to finish his projects for his internship. His immune system noticed and decided it was tired and wanted to take a little break. The good news is that the illness is indeed strep throat. The bad news is that he's still at risk for mono.
And so, instead of blogging, I've been on duty all day and all night for the last week. I'm pretty worn out. And he's on doctor's orders to do as little as possible. He was told to stay home from work for a few days and we had to cancel a weekend trip to Minneapolis (which made me really sad).
I think he's on the mend. He's spent the evening explaining things to me like the mars rover and political attack ads and FCC rulings, and Bryan explaining things is generally a good sign that he's feeling better.
No comments:
Post a Comment