Saturday, November 10, 2012

Jump On In

Yes, it's Saturday, and I almost never post on Saturday. Today I'm making an exception. Last night as I was getting ready to post, the power went out. And, except for turning on at least once during the night, it stayed off until 6:40 this morning. So... no post.

This week it was gloriously warm. I had checked the weather and knew that cold was on its way. We took advantage of the loveliness outside and played in the leaves. This movie was taken on Tuesday. (Yes, I dressed Phoebe in patriotic colors for election day.)


And I took this today.



Goodbye Autumn. Hello Winter.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Your kids are too cute!! What a pretty picture. Too bad it's so cold too. PS we dressed patrioticish (not full out red, white, and blue but pink, white, and denim/blue) for election day too.

Crystal said...

The snow is pretty, but I bet the leaves were more fun.

Grandma Bonnie said...

I don'tlike leaves and I hate snow! I do like the movie. I love sun shine and thats what we have today. Wish you were all here.