Thursday, June 28, 2018

My Birthday Activities

I had a great birthday yesterday. Bryan made us a delicious french toast breakfast, I helped a friend move, I spent time with the kids, I got some birthday calls and messages from family and friends, and I opened presents. I'm really excited about this particular gift. I've been pricing ukuleles for a little while and I'd mentioned it to Bryan in passing. I'm impressed he remembered!


Bryan also made a scrumptious beef stroganoff dinner, an extra sweet gesture since he doesn't like stroganoff. Apparently Phoebe and Sophie don't love it either, but Peter ate an entire plateful. Cooper doesn't really eat anything other than fruit and Mexican food, unless we apply great amounts of prodding and encouragement, but I think he liked the little he consumed.


And we closed the night with some sugar-free chocolate cake!


It was a rainy, dreary day outside, so we postponed any adventures for another day. That's fine with me since it means the birthday celebration gets stretched out a little longer.

No comments: